NEW - SEA KAYAKING - S E A S O N 2016 (from June 1st to October 15th)
We recently started offering SEA KAYAKING
SEA KAYAKING TOUR
2.5-3 hours - 230 kn / 32 eur per person (including a sandwich/fruit, bottle of water, snorkeling gear, kayak, paddle and a guide)
SUNSET KAYAKING TOUR
2.5-3 hours - 250 kn / 35 eur per person (including a sandwich/fruit, wine, snorkeling gear, kayak, paddle and a guide)
WALKING TOURS - S E A S O N 2016 (from April 1st to October 31st)
We're pleased to offer the perfect city walk: an informative and leisurely walk, in a small-group setting, for a reasonable price. It's perfect for people who want a high-quality travel experience without spending a fortune.
Best of all, you can be sure that our guides are not only professionally licensed, but also friendly locals who will enjoy showing you "the Pearl of the Adriatic".
We're the first and best walking tour company in town. Long after leaving Dubrovnik, you'll remember your Dubrovnik Walk.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do book a walking tour, you can only use the voucher at the time specified on the voucher. In this case you cannot show up at any scheduled time.
Currently we offer these guided walks:
1. Discover the old town
- 1.5 hour - 100 kn / 14 eur per person
1a Descubra el Casco Viejo
- 1.5 hora - 100 kn / 14 eur por persona
2. Walls & Wars
- 2 hour - 120 kn / 16 eur per person + the walls fee
3. Combo (walks 1 & 2 at a discount)
- total 3.5 hours - 210 kn / 28 eur per person + the walls fee
4. Game of Thrones
- 1.5 hour - 150 kn / 20 eur per person + the fee for fort of St. Lawrence
5. Combine WallsAndWars & GameOfThrones
- 3.5 hours - 250 kn / 35 eur per person + the walls fee
TripAdvisor, The Guardian, The Lonely Planet...
- We got the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor
for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Check us out here
- We did a a sightseeing tour for Chris Alden, from The Guardian
in June 2007. Curious? Listen here
- If you have The Lonely Planet
(printed edition) guide for Croatia - Dubrovnik Walks
is listed there as THE company for the walking tours in Dubrovnik. :)