SEASON 2015 (from April 1st to October 31st)
We're pleased to offer the perfect city walk: an informative and leisurely walk, in a small-group setting, for a reasonable price. It's perfect for people who want a high-quality travel experience without spending a fortune.
Best of all, you can be sure that our guides are not only professionally licensed, but also friendly locals who will enjoy showing you "the Pearl of the Adriatic".
We're the first and best walking tour company in town. Long after leaving Dubrovnik, you'll remember your Dubrovnik Walk.
Currently we offer these guided walks:
1. Discover the old town
- 1.5 hour - 90 kn / 12 eur per person
2. Walls & Wars
- 2 hour - 120 kn / 16 eur per person + the walls fee
3. Combo (walks 1 & 2 at a discount)
- total 3.5 hours - 200 kn / 27 eur per person + the walls fee
4. Game of Thrones
- 2 hours - 180 kn / 24 eur per person + the fee for fort of St. Lawrence
TripAdvisor, The Guardian, The Lonely Planet...
- We got the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor
for 2013, 2014 and 2015. Check us out here
- We did a a sightseeing tour for Chris Alden, from The Guardian
in June 2007. Curious? Listen here
- If you have The Lonely Planet
(printed edition) guide for Croatia - Dubrovniknik Walks
is listed there as THE company for the walking tours in Dubrovnik. :)